Friday, November 10, 2006

On Defeet

November 7th, 2006 is the real reason I started this blog. Hmmmm, I just noticed that blog rhymes with dog, I also just noticed that there is a curly tail-like object sitting on my back near the rear of my body. I'll have to investigate that later, although it's highly distracting at the moment.

I've been depressed the last few days. It's one thing for the Republicans (God bless Bush) to lose the House and the Senate, but it's quite another to see Rummy go. Now he's a man after my own heart--he knows how to destroy things. I haven't had the luck to destroy a whole country yet but I could tell you stories about my mom's favorite chinese shoes (not sure why she owned Communist shoes anyway), cable wires, doors, beds, pitbulls and my sister Morgan.

Even worse is living with all these liberal hippies. They dance around like this is the best thing to happen since Russia crumbled before the mighty powers of America. Luckily Grandpa is visiting next week, maybe he and I will go out to a bar and get some beers, maybe do some crying, not that I cry, but if grandpa needs to I'll be there for him. Hopefully we can destroy something afterwards.


Retire In Peace Rummy
Rummy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tatanka, we're not hippies.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad Dog! Selling your soul for kibble. Bad Dog!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home