Saturday, November 11, 2006

On faveritism

Parents often times say they love all their children equally. But I've found this to be false. Let's take today as an example. We went to this posh doggie boutique--not really my type of place to begin with, but not really the point here either.

They bought Morgan (my stupid sister) this fancy-shmancy bed. It comes in your choice of 60 designer patterns, it's made of "high-loft 100% virgin polyester fibre"(what does that even mean anyway?), and it's more comfortable than my parent's bed. Seriously, it's like the Mercedes Benz of doggie beds, not that I would ever buy anything besides a Chevy.















I, on the other hand, came home with a rubber stick.














1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T, your sister? I totally sniffed that bitch.

ALL THE DAMN TIMES!!!!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home