Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On Nemisises

Cesar Millan is a bitch!

Have a look at the sort of nonsense he is putting into peoples' heads: "Exercise, discipline, THEN affection."

I think it's obvious that the true order of dog training is affection, food, exercise, and THEN MORE affection (and maybe some more food, but not the hard crap, some of that nice tasty beef and gravy flavored stuff). The man is clearly insane; he and his ideas should be viewed with much suspicion. I suspect he may be a communist.

Let's see what else he had to say: "[Dogs are] actually looking for you to be the pack leader."

There's only room for one leader, and that's me, or in the case of this great nation, President Bush (God bless him).

Tell me this man doesn't look crazy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, I think Cesar is kind of cute.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

I told you my sister is stupid.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home