Friday, March 16, 2007

On Reel Men

I've discovered the perfect group for me. Actually I was totally planning on starting such a group before I even found that link but I'll probably just go ahead and join their group instead of starting my own.

I've been saying for years that Jesus was really a manly man, like me, and W. It's good to see that other enlightened men are starting to recognize the same thing. You doubt his manliness? Let me paint you a picture...

On a blistering hot day Jesus walks into a temple, sweat drips from his forehead, but like a real man he barely notices the heat and even if he does you wouldn't know it because he never shows any weakness. So he walks into the temple and there's a bunch of pansy guys with little pieces of paper fanning themselves between exchanging money with the temple patrons and gossiping like girls. Most of these guys are fat, lazy, and unamerican. A detail that is normally left out of this story is that there is a little brown chug that walks in with Jesus, stays near his side the whole time, watches his back, makes sure no girly-men try to sneak attack him. Sorry, I'm getting side tracked. Jesus sees these guys and gets pissed, so what does he do? He doesn't scurry up to them and ask, "could you guys, maybe, please, take your business outside, please?" No, he goes buck wild on them. The chug may have actually started the whole thing by barking at the least American looking money changer, but Jesus definitely did most of the work. He grabbed the closest one and tossed him out on the street, Chuck Norris style. The whole time that little chug is barking and barking, even gets a hold of an ankle or two. Jesus goes back to work on a couple of other money changes, throws all their money out on the ground too, and then for good measure he hucks their tables out in the street as well. Just like that, seven or eight guys with small biceps and weak stomach muscles are all outside crying about how they just got man handled.

Man I love Jesus! I think he'd be pretty proud of me and my fellow Godmen for taking a stand on this important topic.