Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On steenk

As much as I love to find myself a soft cushiony spot on the plushest of couches covered in the finest of cloth, there is still nothing I appreciate more than a good spot of stink in the middle of a grassy field. Stink Spots can be found in a variety of places and can be caused by a variety of things, but their purpose is universally the same- for me to roll in. Sometimes I can find one of these spots in my own backyard, usually the work of some stinky worms, and roll around in that until my mom comes out and yells at me. A lot of times at the beach I can find Stink Spots caused by dead seagulls, and once I even got to a dead seal before my parents caught up with me and dragged me out of it. Anyway, I love Stink Spots. Last weekend I found one that made me so deliriously happy, that I didn't even notice when my mom dragged me away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

you put up a good fight. i'm proud of you t.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

also, i can totally hear your dad laughing at you in the background.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home