Wednesday, April 04, 2007

On Clarifikation

I realized that by pointing out how Charles and Tessa got me that George Bush doll in my last post, readers might be likely to think they were really great people. . . which is why I need to do some clarification.
Those two did not let me sleep with them even once. They were here for like 8 freakin' nights and not once did they let me share the futon with them. Oh they posed for pictures like they were all loving our time together;
they let me warm their bed and entertain them with my good looks, and then when they wanted to sleep, it was, "let me show you where the door is Tatanka".
Seriously rude guys!
I'm just saying, I think next time you're gonna have to bring me a Dick Cheney and a Bill O'Reilly toy if you expect to make amends for being so rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home