Sunday, June 03, 2007

On Rumers

You may have heard the rumor that I'm no longer posting on my blog. Although I haven't posted in the last week I'm still definately in the game. The problem was that my parents went on vacation (again, I know they're always doing that) and they turned the computers off. They said I couldn't use the computer while they were gone because they didn't trust me to use it responsibly unsupervised. Obviously their worries are unwarranted seeing as how I'm a good God fearing dog. Oh well. I'm back, that's all that matters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, T! And yes, I've also noticed that your parents seem to on vacation a lot of the time. What do they think they are, Retired??
It's not right that they turn YOUR computer off when THEY go on vacation. I've recently purchased a new computer and have not decided what to do with the old one...perhaps this would make a nice birthday gift for my favorite (read 'only') grandson.
Love,
Grandpa

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home