Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Plan of Atack

Gag!



This is how Mr. Obama responds in a fight? He comes out and talks a bunch of words? Writes a plan? Who needs a plan when you got a military veteran behind the wheel? We need a president, and vice president, who are tough, ready to fight, like pitbulls, or chugs (I mean if we're going to be serious about our analogies I think chug makes a lot more sense here).

Anyway, who has time to read a whole plan? What's happening to America? George W's gut has lead us so far and so well you'd think we'd be over all this plan stuff. Plans are for sissies.

This sort of reminds me of a story (true no doubt). One time my mom left a whole box of chocolates out on the floor, in a bag. And you see I have this awesome nose so I of course find those chocolates. And what do I do when I find those chocolates? I don't make any girly plans. I tear into those things like there's no tomorrow. Before you know it I've eaten five or six of them. Then I hear mom behind me. I've got no where to run or hide so I just swallow two more before she can get me. Boy did I get in trouble, but guess what, I also got seven or eight pieces of chocolate. She also made me drink hydrogen peroxide, which made me throw up, but who cares? The chocolate was so good. If I would have been Obama (or Morgan) I would have sat there making plans or thinking about ramifications; then mom would showed up and I wouldn't have gotten any chocolate. So yeah, if you don't like chocolate feel free to vote for this guy. But if you love chocolate, McCain is your man (and Palin is your woman, seriously though, she's so much more like a Chug than a pitbull, I mean pitbulls' eyes are too far apart like they're retarded or something).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well T, It's been so confusing knowing who to vote for, but you have made things easier for me to understand. I do love chocolate so I will have to think about your advice. Thanks for your insight!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home