Wednesday, November 15, 2006

On Cowboies

I LOVE it when Grandpa visits. It’s like Christmas! Check this out. Not only did he bring with him the November issue of The Limbaugh Letter (Seriously, where am I supposed to find treasures like that in this backwards city!) but he also brought the latest issue of Cowboys and Indians, the premier magazine of the west. Now I’ve definitely considered being a cowboy before. I figure if it’s a good enough hobby for my man W, then it’s good enough for this here el presidento. So how did Bush do it, I asked myself. After learning that you don’t even have to know how to ride a horse to be a cowboy I realized I was already halfway there. I had myself some boots and I think with just a little more practice I’ll be able to walk myself straight to the promise land.

Click image to play movie of me being a cowboy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

I totally want to get wit you too.

(this might be the best blog i've ever read)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home