Wednesday, December 20, 2006

On "Left Beehind"

I think that it might be possible to have all my dreams come true for just $39.99 Unfortunately I didn't know about this when I was making my Christmas wish list, but you can go ahead and tack on a half dozen of these to that list. I am so relieved to have found out there is a game that pretty much embodies everything I believe in, and which will allow me to really utilize my god-given talents.

"Conduct physical & spiritual warfare : using the power of prayer to strengthen your troops in combat and wield modern military weaponry throughout the game world."

This is going to be so awesome. . . . that is unless some silly peace-loving activist who has nothing better to do with her (it's probably a girl) time gets this product taken off the shelves of the almighty Wal*mart. As hard as it is to imagine that a product this perfect and inspired would cause controversy, it looks like it has. I'm not even sure what her point is about "glorifying violence". But if something tragic does happen to this game's availability, you can still get me the collector's edition (it includes a Bible) for $59.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home