Wednesday, December 13, 2006

On 2008

It's never too early to start thinking about how the Republicans will win the next Presidential election (I may have borrowed that line from Sean Hannity). Here's the first poll I've discovered and my opinions on the candidates.

Giuliani 34% - The man who rebuilt New York. You have to love this guy, if you don't I'll bite your kneecaps off.
McCain 26% - I understand he's a war hero but he seriously needs to follow Bush's orders more.
Gingrich 12% - Love this guy, not sure why he's not doing so well.
Romney 5% - Who's this guy?

Clinton 39% - Oh man, do people know that Clinton is a girl? Can you imagine?
Obama 17% - Sounds like a terrorist, 17% of the country wants to elect a terrorist as President.
Edwards 12% - Didn't he already lose once? Come on!
Gore 10% - This guy too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home