Thursday, November 30, 2006

On Birfdays

11/25/1992, it's in my frick'n profile people. I didn't get even one birthday wish, not one! I think you people are just using me, I'm so funny, handsome, and clever. You read and read and read and take and take and take but you don't give me anything in return.

Okay, so what, I wasn't actually born in 1992, but you can believe the month and day are correct. I only lied about the year because blogspot insisted that I be older than 13.

Anyway, happy birthday to me. Thanks guys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jed said...

I never thought such a tough guy would whine so much about people forgetting his birthday.

Grow up!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Jerk. What kind of pansy name is "gentle"? I destroy gentle.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tatanka, keep it real!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Okay, sorry we forgot. Just remember mine is April 21 and that crazy brother's of mine is May 21
Signed The Queen's Dog (and don't forget it)

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS By the way, we purebreds do not have to guess when our exact birthday is. We have papers.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home