Wednesday, November 22, 2006

On Missunderstandings

My dad claims that I misunderstood what Erik was saying about his dad, and that in fact Erik's dad is not a communist. Erik has not come around to defend his dad's honor so I will continue to assume my interpretation of his words is correct. For those who have a far lower reading comprehension than myself, which apparently isn't just Morgan but also includes my dad, here's how to read what Erik said.

"my dad served in 'nam unlike your buddy 'W'"

There were two types of people in Viet Nam: patriotic Americans and communists. Bush is a patriotic American. Erik says his dad is unlike Bush and was in Nam, this means that he wasn't a patriotic American and therefore had to be a communist. I think this should be obvious.

I also have a theory that there were terrorists in Viet Nam back then too, so there is a small possibility that Erik's dad is actually a terrorist and not a communist. I expect the FBI or CIA will be calling me soon to offer me a job as a Special Agent or Detective Extraordinaire.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey T...

dude, grampa milton is no commie.

he's awesome!

you must have had a couple too many 40's

grampa milton served in the USMC (3rd battlion, 5th marines) in 'nam from 66 to 68

you'd love him...

he's a lean, mean, killin machine.

and he voted for nixon.

and he's a cowboy....

we dip skoal when he comes to visit.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home