Tuesday, November 21, 2006

On Laber

You may have noticed I added a link on my blog to my Day Laborers a while back. That's Erik and Teal, they're normally great, as far as people go. Sawyer also lives with them, he's a good red-blooded American, a patriotic blood hound mutt. Erik, who recently (and shamefully) professed his dad was a communist, is my main laborer. Unfortunately, I've been having a problem with him lately. First, though, let me be clear, I'm a fair employer; I've never bitten him and I think I pay him a decent wage. But I've been asking him to take me to the tattoo parlor so that I can get my "Chug Life" tattoo on my stomach and he's been refusing to do so for like a year now (which is like 7 years for me). So I'm starting to wonder what I'm paying him for. I'm also starting to think he's either afraid of needles or not down with the Chug Life. Either way, I may have to dock his wages if he doesn't start remembering who the boss is.

I'm just saying, what good are day laborers for if they don't do what you tell them to?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love Erik and Teal!!!!!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T, I think you misunderstood what Erik was saying about his dad.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home