Friday, November 17, 2006

On Graf reading

I've been studying this graph for a few hours now- ever since I grew weary of focusing on that fury coil-like object I keep catching glimpses of when I quickly turn around. Really this thing is wiggin' me out. It's like somebody or some. . . thing is following me. I can sense it's there; I would even say I can see it out of the corner of my eye, but then I turn around to attack/kill it, and it disappears. . . . Anyway, like I was saying- I've been studying this graph, i.e. my test results from God's scientists, and I think I understand what he's trying to tell me. If you happen to be in tune with these sorts of things like I am, it should be obvious to you too that my graph resembles the tips of a crown. Turns out I'm probably royalty. You know, I was a little skeptical about this scientology stuff, but it looks like they know what they're talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home