Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On Newticles

So some of you might be familiar with the Neuticle rage. For those of you unfamiliar with neuticles, they are fake nuts. It's pretty much the male canine equivalent of a boob job. Now don't get me wrong- I'm all for large jugs. But I'm just saying, a true bad ass wouldn't need to front like some neuticle-wearing punk. Take me for example, I don't need to get implants, because I am the real deal.

While the supporters of Neuticles make a good argument:
We feel the removal of a God given body part - leaving a male pet looking unwhole after the traditional form of neutering is not only unethical but unnatural. With Neuticles it's like nothing ever changed.

They're still for punks.

Watch me man handle this kid with fake nuts then you can decide who the alpha dog is:
Click the picture to view the video

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tatanka,

Ever since your "operation" you have seemed, how do I say this, like less of a man. Maybe you should rethink the whole Newticle thing.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

You, my "friend," are officially no longer allowed in my house.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just kiddin' you T. You are very manly. I love you like a brother - a half witted brother with personal hygiene problems.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. You're a "he"? I just assumed you were a "she", what with the name "Tatanka" and the no scrotum and all.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

At least I don't hide behind anonymous postings.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home