Thursday, November 23, 2006

On Thainkstgiving

Thanksgiving is I think my favorite holiday. It represents so many things that I believe in, namely Food-Football-and-Family. Any country that wouldn't create a holiday to celebrate these things is no country of mine, that's for sure.
Even though there's a whole lot of stuff out there that I deserve and don't have, I still think it's right that we count our blessings.
The things I'm grateful for:
Greenies
That I'm better than my sister
Bush
Dick
Rush
Bill
When you get to the part where you've made a big enough hole in a stuffed animal that you can start tearing it's insides out.
Toby Keith
Fox news
My good looks
Pumpkin pie
Fort Funston
Girls Gone Wild
Being popular
Fast cars
That smell found in various grasses and beaches that I can roll in to hide the stink of a bath.
My black belt in Karate
That babies taste so yummy
Belly scratches
Sunny windows
and
Being President

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home