Wednesday, November 29, 2006

On Popularitie

I'm thinking maybe we should do a "Most Popular" contest at the dog park. I'm not saying I'd win, but . . . .

I'm sorry, but do you see the way I'm idolized! These particular fans couldn't keep their hands off me. They literally kept squealing with joy.
Like I said though, I'm not saying I'd win; I'm not even a 5-day-a-weeker at the park but I think a little healthy competition is good for the soul. My day laborers have opposable thumbs so they could write up the ballots, and they should probably just leave certain dogs off all together, like Morgan for instance. I mean, why make her suffer through the embarrassment of not getting any votes. And like Shorty and Milo- dogs shouldn't be able to participate unless they're at least 10 pounds. This would have to be a fair contest though- no democrats pulling their dirty little tricks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eliminate me? Right, cause you know I'd win. Not your little curly tailed ass.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Rules are rules, sorry Milo.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home