Monday, December 18, 2006

On Stiks

My sister Morgan doesn't know how to play with sticks. We went to the beach the other day and she totally embarrassed me. I mean it might not have been as embarrassing as this lady doing some crazy dance on the beach (I almost had to bite her ankles off- she was seriously weird),
but still, Morgan was quite the embarrassment.
Like, for instance, what's she doing here?! Two-stepping with it for crying out loud!

And here I think she was scratching the inside of her mouth. Stupid.

I can't believe I have to show everybody how to do everything. . . So if you want to play with a stick right, first you need to stretch out- I like the limbo.
Then you need to grab it from whomever else might be using it at the time and steal it.
Then you look back at them crying and laugh a little.
Then you can get right to the point and pursue its destruction.
That is the proper way to play with a stick.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tatanka, you posted those pictures in the opposite order. I stole it from you and was then dancing.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Shut up woman! Does anyone know how to delete comments on this blog thing?

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home