Friday, January 04, 2008

On Almost Famus Sucks

Ok I know I should be posting about Huckabee right now, and don't get me wrong, I am in fact excited, but I first have to follow up with more news from my big debut the other day. (Like all movie stars, I have my causes, but my career comes first).

My mom keeps saying I lost my chance at stardom because I didn't follow directions, but here's the deal- I WAS TRICKED!! They were all like "Tatanka, come be a big movie star", but then they wanted me to compromise myself for this video. After I got there (we call it "arrived on the set" in show biz) they set it all up and then said, "all you have to do is sit on this guys lap and lick his face". . . Ummmm, No Thank You! Where are the hot chicks I was promised? Well maybe I wasn't promised any hot chicks but still I think it's kinda implied when you're in the biz.

So anyway, I licked once but only because they put bacon grease on the guys mustache, but I wasn't gonna be caught falling for that trick again, and they better not be putting any of that footage on the web trying to make it look like I was into him or something. After that first lick I gaged, spit, and refused to go on. I was NOT going to give them any second takes until they replaced that hairy-mouthed guy with a hot chick.
I told them I would give it another go if they'd just make the switch, but apparently, that didn't fit the bill or something. Oh, and that's not the only thing that sucks about almost being famous. Turns out they don't even pay you right then and there- the check's "in the mail". Humph!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Bean said...

You are very photogenic.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home