Wednesday, November 21, 2007

On Future Presedent

Grandpa Said this earlier, in regard to my post about future President Huckabee.
Please don't tell me you're one of "those" people, uhhh dogs, who change candidates depending on which way the wind is blowing. Now don't get me wrong, I think Mike Huckabee has some very good qualities, but he's NOT going to win the nomination any more than Ron Paul is!! A couple of months ago your choice of prospects in order were Romney, Giuliani, Thompson, & McCain. I can see Huckabee moving up on your list, but how did he jump over all four of these REAL candidates?

You are truly a political icon, T, and I look forward to hearing what it is that has caused you to abandon your original choices to bury Scary Hillary as deeply as is humanly possible.
Obviously I need to explain myself if my role-model is questioning my decisions.

Now grandpa, you know I hate the liberal drive-by media, and I worried if I presented my real choice too early they'd start attacking him with slander and libel. So the whole Romney, Giuliani, Thompson, and McCain thing was just to throw the media off my trail. Now they've spent a good couple of months bad mouthing my predicted front-runners and have forgotten all about Huckabee. Luckily it doesn't matter too much who wins the nomination, they'll all beat out the Democrats who are having a good time cannibalizing each other. The country is learning an important lesson here: liberalism leads to cannibalism.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks "T" for the explanation. You are truly a prophet and a visionary! Someday, when there is not the bias and preconceived prejudices that we are faced with today, the public will accept a four-legged leader like yourself, and the world will be a better place for it!! I mean, if they will let someone with no experience like Obama, or Hillary who wants to socialize the entire country, run for president, how can they say 'no' to a dog-of-the-people like you???

You're the best!

Grandpa

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home