Tuesday, October 02, 2007

On Fashonable Furniture

My mom has been doing a lot of furniture shopping for her new studio. (I know, boooorrrring) But she laughed out loud the other day when she came across this piece from Venfield.
So I of course had to see what all the fuss was about, and she was right- pretty ridiculous. BUT, it gave me another one of my brilliant ideas. I know, I have so many they are hard to keep track of, but this particular brilliant idea was along the lines of a Betsy's Cat kinda idea. You see, I have a pretty ridiculous sister who, while I hate to admit that she ever looks good, would make a fairly good-looking chair- as far as ridiculous chairs go.
I think this is a pretty good idea because one of Morgan's only redeeming qualities is that she's soft. If we made her into a chair, we could all still pet her but we wouldn't have to share food, stuffed hedgehogs, or belly rubs with her.

--TKO

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Weisberg said...

http://www.target.com/Morgan-Chair-and-Ottoman/dp/B000LDZEGG/sr=1-1/qid=1194052712/ref=sr_1_1/602-6830987-4329430?ie=UTF8&rh=k%3Amorgan%5Fchair&page=1

6:20 PM  
Blogger Julie Weisberg said...

BTW, Tatanka, Where can I get me one of these chairs and how much would it cost me?

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home