Wednesday, September 26, 2007

On Things in Their Rite Places

My parents got a new vacuum cleaner yesterday, at least that's what they claim it to be. But I think it looks an awful lot like a Ninja Lightsaber, and Ninja Lightsabers should not be kept in the home-

Seeing this foreign object in my office reminded me that it wasn't the first incident of it's kind recently. My good friend Charles was out here visiting again a few weeks back and he brought with him a so-called "toiletry bag". Now I totally dig Charles, but his bag was weird man-


--TKO

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice Morgan wasn't afraid of either of those items...

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T,
We didn't didn't know your blog could speak. Our mom was just reading your latest entry when we heard you barking. We got all excited and ran to the front door but you weren't there. Then our mom told us it was only your voice inside the computer. Man, we're bummed out.
Addie and Hudson

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home