Friday, September 14, 2007

On Not The Reel Deal

I've discovered an impostor! Some dog claiming to be America's coolest dog. His name is Zoey, here's a link to his website, but there probably isn't any need to visit it often since it won't be nearly as interesting (or informative) as mine.

Here's the thing, I've been doing this for a year now. I've blazed a new path. I'm going all Lewis and Clark on the Internet and this guy, he just shows up and acts like he's the original blogging dog or something. Whatever, I could handle that. But he also claims to be the American Dog. Hello? Has no one been reading my blog (clearly not the case but play along with me)? I'm obviously the top choice for America's Dog. No one, except maybe President Bush, loves America more than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home