Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On Real Debaits II

Here's something that further helped me get out of my political-depression: the latest Republican Debate. The debates just gets me in the voting spirit; makes me feel so American (the Republican ones, not the Democrat ones, those just make me want to throw up) . The time draws close to when we will be called to the ballot booths again to make the most sacred of decisions: who will run the free world. And I can tell you who I'm not voting for: Mr. Ron Paul.

Doesn't being against the war make you a democrat? I'm going to make a prediction now. By the end of the month Mr. Ron Paul will see his mistake and come round to the right way of viewing the war. To push him in that direction I just might send him an email. Things don't get done if you don't let people know what you're thinking. Now, if everyone in the House and Senate would just read my blog I wouldn't have to write quite so many emails.

--Secretary TKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home