Tuesday, August 14, 2007

On New Servises

I've been thinking of adding a "product review" element to my blog. I realize a lot of other dogs probably look up to me so they would more than likely appreciate hearing what I think about various squeaky toys, water bowls, liver treats, peanut butter treats, stuffed hedgehogs, beds, etc. But the problem is that in order to test out these products, I need to have access to them. Since we all know my parents aren't gonna be buying me any extras, I think I'm gonna have to start looking for sponsors. . .

I'd like to start by approaching the Gizmodo company. Feel free to send me a few different sizes of your product. I want to make sure I do a full and complete product review, so as to ensure my reputation as a well-respected and trusted product reviewer, a real professional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home