Saturday, August 04, 2007

On Babys

I was reading my mom's blog tonight and saw that she shared a little story about an interaction between myself and Catcher, a 3-year old relative in attendance at this family reunion I've been posting about.

Tatanka didn't want to play with him, and told him so by snapping at him. He didn't incur any physical injury but when Amber was asking him if he had any ouchies, he pointed to his heart. Then the next day he pointed to Tatanka and told Holly "That's the dog that bwoke my hawat"

I know everyone's probably like, "ohhh- that's soooo cute", and "oh, how sad for sweet little Catcher" and "oh, that Tatanka is such a brat" but let me point out some things my negligent mother didn't:

1) Kids can be cruel. I mean look at this other one that was also there- how am I supposed to know she's not just gonna start pulling my tail and poking my eyes out! People under 3 and a half feet can't be trusted.

2) He kinda deserved it. Look at this picture of Catcher trying to get with my lady- I think I made it perfectly clear in the last post that she was with me. I mean, nobody saw her asking Catcher to lotion up her back. . .

3) That toy totally looks just like one of mine that I haven't seen in a while. Kinda suspect, don't you think?
4) And finally, what a baby! When I was 3, I had already learned about the art of fighting back, and certainly didn't go around tattling on everybody. Oh, and learn to spell!

--TKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home