Thursday, July 19, 2007

On HawHawHaw

Uncle Jason was here visiting recently, and him and my dad were playing some video games. My mom took this great picture of the 3 of us guys getting our PS2 NBA Allstars on.
(not sure why I'm the only one who knows you're supposed to look at the camera when somebody's taking a picture).

Anyway, after seeing the picture, it reminded me that I'd seen something very similar to it before. So I went looking through the old photo albums, and sure enough, I found almost the exact same picture of Dad and Uncle Jason playing video games in the early 90s.
HaHaHaHa. Oh Man, look at that- they both have mullets. This is too funny. And my dad- he doesn't even have any hair on his chest there. (I totally had hair on my chest by the time I was 14). And is he wearing a bathrobe?! HaHaHa. I mean, there's nothing funny about a player like myself wearing a bathrobe, but my dad looks ridiculous! Oh Man- good times.

-TKO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shawn...

sweet stryper poster!

-sawyer's dad

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home