Sunday, July 08, 2007

On Campeen, and Mariage reconsiduration

It's not often I get to post about a whole weekends travel since my parents are lame and rarely take me on vacation. But this time, since it was camping at Mirabel Trailer Park, and since I'm not a pit bull (Mirabel rules), I got to go.

When we started out I was a little mad that Betsy brought her new "fiance" Steve- kinda like all "in your face Tatanka" but I don't really care any more. I'm over her, and Steve is cool. At first I was still a little bitter so I tried to trip him
but then he took me on a canoe ride.
While this isn't exactly my idea of a good time, he made it really fun by steering Betsy straight into a spider-filled tree!!! HAHAHAHA!
She screamed and yelled like girls do and that's when I really started to like Steve. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's still a tree-hugging hippie, but at least he knows how to rough a girl up a little. He pretended like he didn't do it on purpose, but yeah right, whatever. . .
Anyway, I got a pretty good kick out of that:
So by this time I was starting to just kick back and enjoy the ride
But then my mom and Betsy were doing some crazy maneuver and the canoe capsized. I was pretty upset about that . . . not cause I was scared or anything but because it got my new cowboy scarf all wet (cowboys don't get scared, btw). And my mom's $3000 camera went in the water. I felt bad and all (Remember my Bush doll mom?- I totally understand) but the girls really became a little too much to handle at that point. One of them started crying, then the other one . . . and then Steve and I were like, GAG- Shut up already. So yeah, me and him are cool now.

To sum it up, I got lots of table scraps, got to lay in the sun and take naps, got to bark at other passers-by, got to sleep on Nate's pillow;
All and all, it was a great trip. My only complaint, or suggestion rather, is that we maybe go somewhere without water next time. Again, not scared- I just think it's boring. Like here in these videos of all the dogs swimming, mine is only half as long as the other ones just cause I think it's a lame activity, and you'll see how stupid Morgan and Milo looked!



And I don't even want to give my parents the chance to try getting me into one of these.
Yeah, camping without water is just a better idea. I'M NOT SCARED, OKAY! I'd just rather play a more American sport- like football, or wrestling.
Oh, and maybe camping at a place where there aren't so many suspect people is a better idea too. Like when this guy came over to "help us" take a group photo
I can spot a lying liberal a mile away. That guy was totally just trying to steal our camera, and I'm pretty sure he would have had he not been scared out of the idea by my fierce barking.
Speaking of fierce, I got in a bit of a fight with Milo that morning but it was before 11pm, so I don't see what everyone was freaking out about (also a Mirabel rule).

Anyway, good times. Although I was relieved to be back home and resting on my nice velvety pillows I'm not supposed to be on.


-TKO

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your description of your camping trip, T. Sorry you found the water part of it "boring". That reminds me of your Uncle Steve when he was three. I took him to see the Disney movie, Sleeping Beauty. But just as it was getting to the good part, where the stepmother turns into a dragon, Stephen became very tired and wanted to go home and take a nap. Too bad, because like you, I'm sure he wasn't scared.

9:44 PM  
Blogger cosmo said...

hey Tatanka,

My mom showed me your blog. Hey - your sister is hott. How about hooking a brother up? I'm a good swimmer. I think she'll dig that.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Cosmo,

Swimming really isn't that cool. And getting with my sister is kind of gross. But I see you're from the great state of Utah, a fine Republican stronghold. I salute you and your people.

1:03 PM  
Blogger cosmo said...

What's not great about swimming? Are you scared or something? Well even if you're not impressed with my swimming skilz, then you might want to know that I am "dog of the week" at my daycare. It's because they rely on me a lot to help the "special" kids in class if ya know what I mean.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home