Friday, June 29, 2007

On Wok the Tok

You know, I was just thinking, Hudson pretended to be a really tough guy- ripping Skeeter apart and all, but he totally was too scared to even go down our stairs
(wuss)
I'm just saying, you can't be the real deal if you're only willing to rip things apart when it's all safe and sound around, but not live on the edge a little and walk down some stairs. Granted, his legs are about 2 inches long and his body about 32 inches long, which might change one's perception of a steep set of stairs, but still, you gotta walk the walk buddy.

-TKO

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tatanka,
I used to think I was getting to be a big boy. I mean, I did celebrate my first birthday and all. But now I can see I have a long way to go.
I must say, I really admire you, Mr. President. Those steep steps don't bother you at all. You race up them, muddy feet and all.
I guess I am kind of a baby. Like when my mom yelled at me for eating your mom's fancy cheese. I got so scared I peed on your carpet. (By the way, I appreciate you not mentioning that in your last post)
I'll just have to keep watching you to learn how to be a "real man". My mom says you can go over 12 hours without relieving yourself. WOW!
Your student,
Hudson

8:34 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

maybe he has bad depth perception... or vertigo...

10:45 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

You're kind to try to see things from his point of view, the santos, but basically it's just cause CORGI!!
Anyway, Hudson, even if you are kinda a pansy, I know we all have to start somewhere and it's at least good to see you taking some steps to overcoming your pansiness. You're best bet is to just keep reading my words and learning.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home