Tuesday, June 12, 2007

On Witnesess

I received a piece of mail the other day. I suppose technically it was for everyone that lives here- the envelope was addressed to "our neighbor"- but since Morgan will probably be moving out anytime, and since I saw it first, I think that makes it mostly mine.

Turns out it was a letter from our Jehovah's Witness neighbors. Even though it was really only meant for me, and it's kinda personal, I've decided to share it with you.

Now I'm all for the cause of the good American Christian, but this particular sect doesn't seem to have enough good hellfire and damnation talk. They talk a lot about ridding the earth of evil, but they seem to be misguided as to the right way to do it. They say nothing of cleansing by sword, but only that the meek will reign. Sorry guys, but it sounds like you hired a hippie or a Quaker to do your Bible interpreting. BUT, on the upside they do meet in the KINGdom hall, which sounds like an approrpriate sort of place for me.

While I have been wondering where to look for certain answers ever since Jerry's death, I'm not quite THAT confused. Looks like I'm gonna have to stick with the true church.

-- TKO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

strangest handwriting ever.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home