Saturday, June 09, 2007

On Howseguests

This weekend Milo is staying with us. You know Milo, he's been on my blog before. Anyway, I don't want to complain but today he went too far. To recap: I don't mind that he poops on pads:


Or that he spilt noodles all over my mom: (okay fine I was half to blame, but let's not play the blame game, okay):


And sure I'm fine if he wants to waste his time playing with my stupid sister:


But this morning I woke to this, the death of Mr. Bush:


All I had to do is follow the trail of blood to figure out who the culpurit was:


Milo was found at the scene of the crime chewing on Mr. Bushes heart:


On the one hand I'm impressed that his bleeding-heart liberal parents taught him that killing is a good way to handle political adversaries, but on the other hand NO ONE messes with Mr. Bush.

R.I.P Mr. Bush.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T!
Regarding the spilled noodles, just remember, it's better that they be spilled on someone else (even your mom!) and NOT yourself! Personally, I'm just glad you're OK...maybe you need to be a little more selective in who you hang out with. Are you sure this Milo character is worthy of your time?
Love,
Grandpa

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I made good with my thank you gift!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home