Monday, June 25, 2007

On Foregiving

I've decided I'm ready to make nice with Milo. Maybe you remember that while guesting at my house a few weeks ago, he made himself just a little too comfortable with my Mr. Bush doll. Well, he made up for it with something that could possibly be even better than a Mr. Bush doll- A Mrs. Clinton VooDoo doll.
If you think about it, there's only one thing that's better than supporting and loving your heroes, and that's destroying and hurting your enemies. (My party has long been a shining example of this technique.) So even though I loved to lay next to Mr. Bush and lick his boots, I think grabbing Hillary by the jugular and shaking might be even more cathartic. . . (Fine motor skills, like holding needles in exact locations, are not my strong point- grabbing and shaking are much more effective for me).



- TKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home