Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On Almost Perfekt

Tonight was almost perfect. You see, I love Le Petit Ecolier cookies.
Actually, to be perfectly honest, I'd never had them before, but I did tonight, and I love them.
Sometimes my mom can be kinda absent minded (left wingers are like that) but it worked out to my advantage tonight b/c she left a box of these cookies at ground level, and that can only mean one thing: Fair Game.
Oh what heaven. 5.3 ounces of cookies all for me. Well, almost. Unfortunately I was so happy with this find that in the excitement I forgot I was being sneaky and accidentally ran downstairs mid-feast to where my parents were. They found me with half a cookie in my mouth and marched upstairs to confiscate my goldmine.
The tragic part, the part that keeps this evening from being perfect, is the fact that I still had one cookie left.
So Lame.
Then things just went downhill from there. They yelled and scolded and said they needed to weigh me to see how much medicine to give me, and as if it's not humiliating enough to have other people stand around while you're on the scale,
My mom with her camera trickery made it look like I weigh way more than I actually do.
I'm totally only 15 pounds guys- a lean mean 15 pounds of solid muscle. Don't even worry that that looks like 20.

--TKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home