Thursday, June 28, 2007

On More Howseguests

I recognize that I just in my most resent post forgave the last house guest, but there is a new one staying with us and he's making me think that maybe house guests in general just aren't a good idea. . . or probably forgiveness either, for that matter.

This time the offense wasn't nearly as big as it was last time. Last time the guest (who shall remain nameless since I did in theory forgive Milo) was the cause of my dearly beloved Mr. Bush doll's insides being ripped out. I've had Mr. Bush for a really long time, since April to be exact, and he was very dear to me.

This time, our visitor Hudson- Grandma's son /Addie's brother- attempted a similar stunt on "Skeeter".
Skeeter is just this dumb stuffed squirrel that my mom has had for over 25 years. I mean, granted he was supposedly "really special" and she got him when she "was 4 years old", and she sleeps with him every single night, but I'm just saying, it's not like it was Mr. Bush. But all the same, it was pretty messed up of Hudson.
Looks like there were two main injuries. First, he was unfortunately scalped:
And second, there were two big puncture wounds:
I'm a little wigged out though because I've never seen entrails like that. Shouldn't there just be cotton inside? Why is the squirrel made of fenugreek? Anyway, not really the point here. The point is that I think house guests are not really that useful. . . . nor is Morgan. She should probably leave too before another one of mine or mom's toys is no more.

-TKO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T,
How about NO MORE HOUSEGUESTS!!?? Since I'm the one who gave Skeeter to your mom all those years ago I was shocked to see what terror was reaked by this no-count, obviously liberal/terrorist houseguest. I'm telling you, if we put a democrat in the White House in 2008 this type of horror will be commonplace...but I know you are already very aware of this.

Love,
Grandpa

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home