Wednesday, July 04, 2007

On Best Day of the Yere

As predicted, I could hardly fall asleep last night. The anticipation was just too powerful; I finally just got up and tried on my outfit for today. I thought maybe if I got that bit of excitement out of my system I might be able to relax a little better.

I have this scarf:
which is a pretty sweet outfit in and of itself, but I was trying to decide if I should maybe mix it up a little. While it's hard to look bad in anything with the American flag on it, I thought it might work even better as a Cape!
I think I look a little like a real American Hero- straight out of a comic book. But I couldn't decide if I would have people call me Captain Tatanka, or Superflagman.
So then I thought maybe I'd go for the tough guy look and wear it as a bandana
In the end I couldn't decide. I went back to bed and finally fell asleep.
In the morning I realized that it didn't really matter how I wore it because no matter what I was still gonna look better than my stupid sister who didn't even have the decency to put on a freakin' flag-motif collar or something.
Why don't you just go ahead and burn the flag while you're at it Morgan! (The lack of respect these days just kills me).

So anyway, it was a pretty great 4th. Friends, BBQ, Wayne gave me a real meat bone, rolling in stuff in the backyard, Lee Greenwood playing in the background. . .
- God Bless America!

TKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home