Sunday, July 15, 2007

On Not Overwait

As rude as it is, my weight has been a popular topic of discussion lately.

Firstly, I recently needed reassurance after my parents had gotten in the hurtful habit of referring to me as "fatty fat fat", and then you'll remember that my mom tried to embarrass me by making it look like I weighted 20lbs!!. Well, most recently, they've been pulling and prodding at my neck and exclaiming to each other, "look at all this"!!
Please let it be clarified and recorded here, that I was weighed during a trip to the vet last week and not only was it confirmed that I weigh a healthy 15 lbs, but the doctor also said my neck size is completely genetic, and echoed that of any healthy pug. And what she didn't say, but I could tell she was thinking, was that I should consider being both a model, and a spokesperson for doggie dieting.
So there you have it.

-TKO

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tatanka, remember how I got weighed on the regular doggie scale but then they had to roll in that "baby scale" for you?! That was funny!!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Hey Morgan, Remember when I told you to shut your trap?!.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to worry, Tatanka. First of all, good things come in small packages, and secondly, where does Morgan get off making comments on YOUR blog? Tell her to go use her own blog if she has something negative to say....Oh, I forgot, she doesn't have a blog. Maybe there's a reason for that, don't you think? Like maybe, if she did have one NOBODY would ever to there to read it!!
Like you, T, I just keep thinking maybe Morgan is only there on a temporary basis.

Love,
Grandpa

12:50 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Not to worry about Morgan getting her own blog Grandpa. I have my suspicions that Morgan can't actually read. She's not so bright, if you hadn't noticed.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home