Tuesday, July 17, 2007

On Slumber Partys

Hi Guys,

Remember how I told you that the Democrats are lame? Well they're at it again (will they ever stop?) They're spending our--well maybe just your--hard-earned tax dollars on a slumber party!

Before I go on I think I should clarify something here. I'd totally pay taxes if the government would take my money, just like I'd sign up for the Army if they'd take me. There is this whole "dogs can't be citizens" thing I'm trying to work out.

Back to my point. Hey Harry, who's paying for that cot you're sleeping on? That's right--the American people. We shouldn't stand for this sort of waste. If they'd let me on the Senate floor I'd totally gnaw his leg off, right at the knee cap. Anyway, knowing the Democrats they're probably going to stay up all night watching sissy movies like Life is Beautiful and Mary Poppins. Whatever guys, if I was going to have a slumber party we'd watch Predator (that movie was actually based on me), Full Metal Jacket and the first three Rocky and Rambo (also loosely based on my life) movies.

--TKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home