Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On Debait

So the democrats are wasting their time and breath again. It's hard to imagine listening to all these liberal clones to begin with, but now they've even gone further:


The debate featured questions submitted to the online video community YouTube and screened by the all-news cable TV network. A talking snowman, two rednecks and a woman speaking from her bathroom were among the odd, Internet-age twists to the oldest forum in politics — a debate.
Seriously, a talking dog is one thing but a talking snowman? WTH? (Mom is it okay if I say WTH? It means What The Heck, BTW. BTW means By The Way, FYI. FYI means For Your Information. I'm breaking this all down for you because I know some of my readers are older and not as Internet savvy as I am.) Back to my point. A talking snowman? If my parents would have let me setup my web cam like I wanted I would have asked: "Why do you guys all suck?" or "which one of you hate America the most? please don't dodge the question." or "Which is better: destroying a stuffed hedgehog or stealing your sister's bone?" These are important questions that need to be answered and once answered would obviously show the whole world that none of these yahoos are worth voting for.

I can't wait till the next republican debate, now that's something worth watching.

--TKO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home