Monday, August 06, 2007

On Real Debaits

I pointed out earlier how silly the Democrats are with their talking snowmen and virtual questions and now it's time for me to review a real debate: The Republican Iowa Debate. Now this, this is a real debate, where men come to battle (notice they didn't even let a girl on the stage), they don't mince words, and they all know that being a liberal is one small step away from being a criminal.

So if I had to vote today who would I vote for? I'll put them in order for you.

1. Mitt Romeny. Guys seriously I'm having doggy dreams about Reagan being back in the White House. It would be glorious. The one draw back is he and my weird hippy liberal parents share the same religion. He could be on some liberal slippery slop that I'm not fully aware of. I'll be keeping a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't progress in the wrong direction.

2. Mayor Giuliani. He saved New York people! The man has heart and soul, but his daughter is a little out of control. A man who can't control his women is slightly more suspect than a man that shares a religion with my liberal parents.

3. Fred Thompson. His wife is smoking hot. And it would be kind of like having an older Reagan in the white house.

4. John McCain. I like how he won't back down from Iraq. I know that place is crawling with terrorist and we need to stay there to keep the place sane. We've seen how well a hard-nosed-no-budging type of personality works in the White House (God Bless President Bush); I'm sure we could use another eight years of that type of bliss. On the negative side I'm still a little miffed that he didn't seem to be on board with Bush's plans all the time. Plus his wife isn't smoking hot.

--TKO

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T!!
I continue to be amazed at your astute grasp of the obvious...it is true what you say about those soft on crime liberals and their lame excuse for debates. I am not at all surprised to see that the two of us have exactly the same order for our preferred candidates to win the Republican nomination, and then the general election. We must be kept safe from liberals and terrorists....ahhh, but I repeat myself!

Love,
Grandpa

12:10 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

word!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Alli said...

I didn't know your parents were Mormons! Crazy, cause so am I! But I'm conservative.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home