Tuesday, August 07, 2007

On Appropriate Oversites

Grandpa sent "the Fam" a little package the other day, and I was pleased to see that he too does not really recognize Morgan as a full-fledged family member.
If you take a look at his signature at the bottom of the note,
you'll see that he acknowledges everybody except Morgan,

Love you both, & "T" too!
Love, Dad

Yep, looks like 3 of us were wished well, but he probably realizes that Morgan is just here on a temporary basis (like I've always suspected) so there's really no reason to waste energy on loving her.

My kinda guy, that Grandpa is!

--TKO

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T!
After seeing your note I was feeling a little guilty about omitting Morgan's name from my note. The truth is, your persona and strength of character cause those around you to pale in comparison. I hate to say it, but the rest of your family simply cannot compete with your vibrant lust for life, and therefore, just do not get noticed in the same way that you are.

Love you,
Grandpa

12:02 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Grandpa, always trust in your second gut reaction. Guilt is for the weak.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home