Sunday, September 02, 2007

On Depresed

The last few weeks have been a little rough guys. I'm a worried about the President. He's losing all of his best people: Rove, Gonzales, Snow. I mean they're all leaving for important reasons: family, was doing too good of a job, needed more money. But seriously who is going to help Bush make important decisions in this critical last half year of his Presidency? The only thing that helps me not get completely depressed is the fact that there might be room for me in the White House Cabinet. I think I'd make a splendid Secretary of Defense. From now on you guys should refer to me as Mr. Secretary, you know, for practice. Man I'm feeling better already.

--Secretary TKO

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Dear Tatanka,

Come be my boss at Interior.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Secretary of Interior has a decent ring to it. Although people might think I'm an interior decorator or something. Luckily there is no confusion about what the Secretary of Defense does.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home