Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On Bad Musik

I'm starting to think I need my own iPod. Currently I am at the whims of whatever my parents are in the mood to listen to, and sadly, this is rarely Country. Frankly, I don't know how people can listen to anything but. I mean, most of the other stuff out there you either can't even understand the words, or they yell it instead of sing it. . . and I'm pretty sure most of it is advocating questionable actions.

Below is a video clip that should illustrate my point well. My dad was listening to something called the White Stripes the other night. It unfortunately possessed him to start dancing like the devil. Fortunately, I was there to bite the devil's heels.


--TKO

3 Comments:

Blogger Frozen Okie said...

Morgan seemed willing to jump in and help you- so maybe she's not all bad.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

Michael,

First off, I must compliment you on your name. You share it with one of this country's great republicans (who also happens to be my grandfather).

However, I think you misunderstand what was happening there at the end. Morgan attacked ME from behind. She was showing her full democrat colors--she wasn't willing to attack the offender (he who dances like the devil) but she's willing to attack those who attack the offender.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "T"
How's my favorite grandson? I do appreciate the kind words Re. our linked dedication to save the world by doing whatever is needed to see that Hillary is not our next President. I know we both doubt our country could survive such a calamity. I know your focus on achieving this end was likely the cause that you overlooked my birthday--and believe me, your work in support of the conservative agenda certainly is more important than my birthday. It's not quite the same, but at least your mom remembered this year. Have you ever given any thought to how much trouble you could be in if her life was as busy as yours? First of all, what about your meals?!?! She would almost certainly forget about such things. You know you are always welcome to come live with me if you begin to notice things around the house become chaotic. YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Love,
Grandpa

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home