Wednesday, October 10, 2007

On Vik

Everyone has heard of this Michael Vick guy, right? Let me give you quick recap just in case you're not up to speed on the topic. He's a football star who was recently found to be part of a dog fighting ring. I'm a little torn on this topic. On the macro level I'm against killing dogs, but on the micro level I'm all for killing pit bulls. Just the other day I saw one playing with a ball and I was about two milliseconds away from going all Chuck Norris on him. Silly dog was lucky dad grabbed me by my tough-guy harness before I got my jaws-of-death fully locked on home-skillet's leg.

What do you guys think, is Vick a hero or a criminal?

I've been reading the Wealth of Nations lately so you may have noticed I've spruced up my vocab a little with Economic jargon (macro and micro). I might school you guys on the greatness of Capitalism in a later post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T!
Darn lucky for that pit bull that your dad was keeping an eye on you both! Did your mom ever tell you about the time she was riding on my shoulders and a pit bull came after us? I gave the dog a good kick, but I'm sure it was nothing compared to what you would have done wih him.
By the way, did you receive my SASE?

Grandpa

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home