Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On Chainy

Looks like Super Hero VP is back in full working order.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/CardiacHealth/wireStory?id=3917185

Sometimes I fear my heart is going to give out too when I see the terrible state this country is in, or when I'm destroying things, trust me it's hard work. For instance if a Democrat wins this next election (I know, not very realistic but that's kind of the point) Dick and I might both end up at the Vet's office.

Do you know what soothes my heart? Thinking about getting all tucked into bed and having VP Cheney read me a bed time story in that great voice of his, baring his teeth. It reminds me of my more youthful years.

Hey I wonder if Cheney will run for President next year, think of the unstoppable force he would be. I'd throw Huckabee under a bus to have a man of Cheney's stature in the White House again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home