Monday, January 28, 2008

On Oh Deer

January 4th was the last time I posted. I'm ashamed. For all those who have stuck with me through the slow times I thank you. For those who have abandoned me (like the Right has abandoned Bush, God Bless him), thanks for nothing. Not to make excuses but I have been busy advising Huckabee. Unfortunately we've come to an en passe. He doesn't think a dog can rightly server a Secretary of Defense. Clearly this is not true. You guys know I've patterned my life after one of our very best Secretary of Defenses: Donald Rumsfeld (no Offense Secretary Gates). I'm ready for this job. Plus he's been asking a lot of questions about my sister, what breed is she (useless), how much does she weigh (35lbs), does she shed (yes, a ton, you don't want to mess with that), is she smart (hahahah, please). So anyway, I'm moving my support away from Huckabee. I haven't decided who I'm going to back yet. I'll keep you guys posted though. Also, my blog is going off-line for a couple hours tonight. Don't worry, I haven't left the Internet, in fact since I'm not on the campaign trail anymore I will be back in full force.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi T,
Glad to see you have moved away from The Huckster. The more I learned about that guy, the less I liked him. I expect Chuck Norris will also come to his senses and jump ship any day now. Now that Bill Richardson has abandoned his campaign it would appear that the whole Kessler family is looking for someone to support. I would suggest you grab both of your parent's ballots and let them know the two of us will fill-in the appropriate blank spots for them.

Love,
Grandpa

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home