Thursday, December 21, 2006

On Becoming Faemus

So, I've been looking into becoming a star. I figured the best place to start was to see how others similar to myself have done it. Oddly, I couldn't find any famous Chugs, so I had to back up and approach my search from one step less specific. Here's what I found:


So apparently you have to either:

- Have rich parents (like that's ever gonna happen),
- Be an alien (I kill aliens),
- Get fat (not with these fine genes I have that have given me this near-perfect physique),
- Or speak Spanish. . . vocally (I think we all know that English is the only language worth speaking- and I mean the American kind, not that stupid English kind).

And I'm seeing a pattern here- it seems Hollywood prefers Purebreds. . . . .
Humph!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Chuck Norris could use a butt-kicking sidekick, what with that slender physic of yours and all...

11:39 AM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

I like the way you think, the santos. I'm going to look in to this some more.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home