Wednesday, December 20, 2006

On Reinforcments

It's good to see that W is sticking to his guns. He knows, and I know, that this war is totally winable if we can just win it. Of course if we quit, cut and run, we're not going to win. I've actually got some pretty good ideas about how we can win, besides sending in more troops (which is obviously genius). I'm writing up a document I plan to email to the President. I'll give you guys a sneak peek.

Options:
1. Nuclear bombs. I don't think I need to explain this to you guys.
2. Send Chuck Norris and me in. This one is great because it's basically the same outcome as a nuclear bomb except without all the radiation; we could immediately move Americans in to start harvesting oil and power.
3. Send like 100 million Americans over there. They don't necessarily have to be combat units, but they defiantly should NOT be democrats. This would change the population dynamics, freedom would work itself out so much quicker if there were just more good red-blooded Americans over there setting shining examples.
4. Send Morgan over. This probably won't have a positive effect on the war but at least I'd be rid of her.
5. Increase CO2 output. Think about it, if so-called "global warming" is true then if we increase the temperature everywhere on earth by about 10 degrees people in the desert will be the first to really feel the effects. Everyone will move out of Iraq because it'll be like 10 billion degrees there. Then we can install homes with air conditioning and move Americans in to start harvesting oil and power.

That's all for now. Last thing I need is one of you yahoos taking all my ideas and claiming them as your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home