Thursday, January 18, 2007

On bad Saanta

As the holidays come to a close, with the passing of Martin Luther King Jr. Day (not sure who the guy is but I get the day off so what do I care) I just wanted to put my two cents in for the season:
Santa brought me ONE lousy thing on my list. There were 15 things on my list and I got 1. Not good odds. I suppose that technically my stuffed hedgehog falls under both "stuffed hedgehog" and "things to destroy", but that's not really following the spirit of the law, is it Big Red guy? And now that the hedgehog has been destroyed, I have nothing.

That's me with hedgehog guts scattered around his decapitated body.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tatanka, Just to remind you - Grandma gave you that hedgehog, not Santa. I guess since you now have investigated things at Uncle Jason's stem cell lab, you felt it was necessary to search for the hegdgehog's stem cells. He looks like he was a little green inside. Too bad. Have you been watching Hudson destroy everything I own?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Tatanka said...

so you mean Santa didn't get me ANYTHING?!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa doesn't bring toys to little boys who eat them.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home