Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On Hedshots

I recently posted a post where I looked into becoming famous. While I was at first discouraged by Hollywood's discrimination against half-breeds (I'm still all-American, you know) I received some feedback that could possibly prove quite helpful. In my quest to look like a purebred I asked for some help as to whether hitting Hollywood up from the Pug or Chihuahua angle would be better. While most of you were probably so impressed with both that you didn't know how to vote (so you didn't), "Alli" said this:
I don't know... I think you should stick with "Chug" and create a petition to make it an official breed. After all, the Pug was originally completely different looking and was bred to look the way it does. So your claims would be perfectly legitimate!
A lot of big words were used there but I think the point was that Chugs have rights too. I'm not one for "entitlement" but I think sometimes when it's something that's really important you gotta step up.
Then "the santos" pointed out that:
I think Chuck Norris could use a butt-kicking sidekick, what with that slender physic of yours and all...
An even better point really.
So, I've come up with these for my headshots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job buddy!
your new head shots are awesome. I have always said that we need more patriotic, butt-kicking, w.m.d., dogs in the world. We can use you in Iraq...

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home